Global Illicit Trade Summit by The Economist Events
Dear AHK Member & Friends,
we would like to draw your attention to the upcoming Global Illicit Trade Summit organized by The Economist Events on October 30th, 2018 in Abu Dhabi.
Through a selection of informative panel discussions and lively debates, the event will bring together regional and international leaders in brand protection, IP law and government to share their experiences and thoughts on how to tackle this multifaceted global problem.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Abdelhak Senhadji, deputy director, fiscal affairs, IMF
- Georg Roebling, head, customs and tobacco anti-fraud policy, OLAF
- Brendan Lemoult, vice-president, global compliance investigations, training and anti-illicit trade, JTI
- John Mair, director, head of Project Integrity, EBRD
- Wael Adhami, head of brand protection, Middle East, Africa and Pakistan, Johnson & Johnson
- Malek Hannouf, head of anti-counterfeiting, Middle East and Africa, Louis Vuitton
For more information, please click here.
To register, please click here.