AHK Legal Network
The AHK Legal Network - a cooperation for a sustainable future
The AHK Legal Network is a collaboration of eight mostly internationally active law firms in Dubai. The collaboration is based on a constant exchange of information of commercial, legal and market-specific issues. At the opening event on the 20th of March the CEO Felix Neugart stated: “The AHK Legal Network is a strong team for legal information- and consulting requirements of German companies in the UAE. With this in mind we want to cooperate with the local law firms to accomplish overvalue for involved parties.”
Due to the close cooperation with the law firms, AHK will be able to lead the companies directly to the law firms with their respective legal areas. This ensures fast processing of legal inquiries in an ever-growing market. In addition, serious and excellent contacts can be made in the legal field.
The network regularly informs AHK members about current legal issues in the context of digital and printed publications, newsletters and roundtables.
Be a part of it!
For more information and to register please click the link below
- 17.10.2019: UAE Wills - Meyer-Reumann in cooperation with DIFC
- 30.10.2019: Localisation & Local Content in the United Arab Emirates by Schlueter Graf
- 05.11.2019: Customs - Roedl & Partner Middle East, Dubai
- 14.11.2019: HR Employment in cooperation with Departer - SCHLÜTER GRAF Legal Consultants, Dubai
A series of Workshops on Employment Law by Meyer Reumann
11. September 2019, 15. October 2019, 13. November 2019 and 4. December 2019
please find information on topics and location here
- CHANGE OF DATE FROM 21 October to 15 October, please click the link here
- To book for the 25 November 2019, please click the link here (not open yet for registration)
Meyer Reumann & Partners
Corporate Members ofthe AHK free initial consultation on any Corporate, Commercial or Employment Law related matters. Initial consultations for Family and Inheritance Lawmatters are available for Individuals, too. For more information please click here