Dear AHK Members and Friends,
The German Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce (AHK) cordially invites you to
Date: Sunday, 7th May 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
(registration/breakfast opens at 8:30 AM)
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
1. Welcome Addresses and Economic and Political Updates
H.E. Günter Rauer, German Consul General
Felix Neugart, CEO, German Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce (AHK)
2. “One Belt, One Road & Opening up New Markets – Opportunities and Challenges for GCC”Marcus Meissner, Managing Partner, CAMELOT Management Consultants Middle East DMCC
CAMELOT Management Consultants is the globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management in the logistics, process, chemicals, petrochemicals, consumer packaged goods and manufacturing industries. Marcus Meissner is the managing partner of CAMELOT Management Consultants Middle East, Africa & Asia. He has over 20 years of experience in supply chain and logistics, and over 10 years of experience in the region. He has worked on several key projects in the region with industry leaders (private & public) and governmental bodies, which include the GCC rail connectivity, ports and logistic hubs (including the rail connectivity), enhancing the regions supply chain and attracting foreign direct investments for various industries.
3. “Kuwait Economic Update 2017“ Ruba Nuseibeh, Research Manager, Germany Trade & Invest GmbH (gtai) Dubai Office
Kindly note that this is a paid event.
For your convenience, following registration / payment mode has been enabled:
Member price: AED 160.0
Non-Member price: AED 230.0
Including international breakfast buffet and valet parking.
1) Registration to the event is possible ONLY via the above buttons. Please note that unregistered visitors will not be admitted to the venue.
2) Registration is open from 19.04.2017 till seats are sold out.
3) Cancellation/reimbursement policy up to 48 hours before the event. For more details please see AHK terms & conditions for online payments: http://vae.ahk.de/en/online-payment-policy/
4) Transaction confirmation will be sent to the provided e-mail address shortly after successful payment. The information will be received from Innovate Payments “receipts(at)innovatepayments.com”. Please, double-check your spam folder in case not received.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event!